As many of the things I say are, this blog is Unnecessary and Uncalled For:)

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Tweezing Your Toes

This past Saturday, my family was cleaning the house. I had had my tweezers in the living room from plucking my eyebrows while watching TV. (I like to multitask) So while cleaning, I was looking for them to take back to my room, and they were gone, so I asked my mom if she had moved them while cleaning and she said no. Later that night, I was watching a movie on Starz while my brother picked at his dead skin on his feet. I then noticed that he was USING MY TWEEZERS to remove dead skin from between his toes! EWWWW I quickly snatched the tweezers away and went to bed. (He got mad and threw the tv remote at our brick fireplace and called me an idiot). So this morning I go to pluck my eyebrows before school and they were gone!!! (just so you know, I did wash them) Of course my lazy brother was still asleep, so I asked my mom if she had taken them, and again she said no. I told her to ask my brother if he took them when she woke him up, and of course he had taken them and now he doesn't know where they are! If he doesn't find them quickly he will be buying me some new tweezers! He doesn't have a choice, my mom controls his paycheck!! :)

GET YOUR OWN TWEEZERS TO PICK YOUR TOES YOU LAZY BUM AND MOVE OUT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!

using my tweezers to pick dead skin out of your nasty feet is unnecessary and uncalled for!!!




On the bright side: Bought a new Bible today:) Super Excited!!!

"For I am persuaded that not even death or life, angels or rulers, things present or things to come, hostile powers, height or depth, or any other created thing will have the power to separate us from the love of our God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord!"
-Romans 8:38-39

1 comment:

  1. I totally love how you ended with the whole buying the Bible thing!

    ReplyDelete